Crowd Funding Exchange Colorado "www.CFEXColorado.com" Provides Accountability
When you do business with www.CFEXColorado.com you have access to Real Estate Offices/Brokers with local real estate knowledge who are professional and dependable.
CFEXColorado's "Community" of Real Estate Offices/Brokers:
- -Complete a detailed background check to become a licensed Real Estate Broker
- -Maintain current Errors & Omissions (E&O) insurance policy.
- -Offer full disclosure, as defined in each of the company’s Policies and Procedures Manual.
- -Complete regular continuing education classes as a licensing requirement, making them the most up-to-date specialists in the industry.
- -Stay abreast of changing market dynamics. Rules regarding real estate sales are always changing.
- -Read here for "Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice" which is superior to most other industries.
The information provided by CFEXColorado is not intended to replace or serve as substitute for any legal, accounting, investment, real estate, tax or other professional advice, consultation or service. The user of this software/system should consult with a professional in the respective legal, accounting, investment, real estate, tax or other professional area before making any decisions. Further, REAL ESTATE BROKERS will not and cannot sell securities or provide securities advice.