- -You need to be a CFEX registered user to browse project details:
- Click on the Menu button (Upper right-hand corner).
- Select "Investments & Real Estate Offices/Brokers".
- Select "Investment Opportunities".
- This is the Project "Tile View" page. Click on a "Tile" image to learn more.
- -If you like a project and want to gain access to project details click the "Login/Register Button"
- Follow Instructions and complete the form.
- CFEX will send you and email to confirm your email and request you create a password.
- Click on the link to validate your email and create a password.
- Create/Confirm your password: You may add other personal information and add an email signature if you like.
- Click "Save".
- In your Profile select the "Edit" Tab. The bottom of the page in the "Who Referred You" enter your Broker name.
- You may change Brokers name at anytime.
- -Re-enter your password (CFEX tests strength of password) Click "Save".
- -Click on the "Invest Now" Button at the top of the page to view projects in greater detail. At this point you are registered as an UNACCREDITED INVESTOR. You may continue as an unaccredited investor but can only invest up to $5000 per project.
- -If you want to become an accredited investor you must complete your "Investor Profile".
- -When logged-in the "Investor Profile" tab is near the top of the page.
- -To invest in a project, click the blue "Invest Now" button located in the project funding box.
- -The "Investor Certification" box will appear. Law requires you to acknowledge and initial this information. Depending on the project and how much you want to invest you may be required to complete the "Investor Profile".
!!! REGISTRATION PROCESS !!!
You are now ready to make Pledges and Investments
Investor Certification is a one time event, however you can update your "Investor Profile" anytime.
The information provided by CFEX is not intended to replace or serve as substitute for any legal, accounting, investment, real estate, tax or other professional advice, consultation or service. The user of this software/system should consult with a professional in the respective legal, accounting, investment, real estate, tax or other professional area before making any decisions. Further, REAL ESTATE BROKERS will not and cannot sell securities or provide securities advice.